Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a guy in a Corvette ask me about my jeep because he liked it!! Nothin better than that feeling!!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
i hear you, its funny, i know. i was putting gas in the TJ this past summer, had the top off, the cargo area netting on, the dog was in the back and these three young guys (maybe 20-ish) pulled up in a totally riced-out Honda Civic, got out and walked over to check out the Wrangler and were asking plenty of questions about it....it seemed strange to me...ricers asking about a wrangler? almost as bizarre as a Vette owner showing interest...........or maybe we should not be surprised?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome to hear. Yeah this was a guy in his 60s. He said he always wanted a Jeep. Maybe I just sold him on a buying one?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not surprising at all really. People who are into cars are "into cars" . Our other two cars are BMW 5 series and a restored '75 MGB. We are multiethnic , multicultural , international and every other word I learned in diversity training!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts