Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still shocked. Ordered my Barricade rock sliders yesterday and they arrived. Awesome customer service. Look forward to spending more with you. Thanks again.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, they arrived today....within 24 hours. Crazy.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Still shocked. Ordered my Barricade rock sliders yesterday and they arrived. Awesome customer service. Look forward to spending more with you. Thanks again.
I'm glad we were able to get them to you so quickly! I know you'll love them when you get them bolted up. Make sure you post some pictures!

-Ryan

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad we were able to get them to you so quickly! I know you'll love them when you get them bolted up. Make sure you post some pictures!

-Ryan
Got the Barricade rails bolted up this weekend. Def beefy and solid. Lift coming next.

ForumRunner_20150209_192232.jpg

·
Registered
158 Posts
Are these compatible with the factory rock rails on the 15 whillys?

And can a jack be use on them to lift the vehicle?

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks
They are compatible with any stock rubi rails as I added these to my sport. I will let Ryan take the jack question. They are stout but me personally, I would be cautious jacking on them.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts

Thanks
They are compatible with any stock rubi rails as I added these to my sport. I will let Ryan take the jack question. They are stout but me personally, I would be cautious jacking on them.
The Barricade Rock Sliders can indeed be mounted in conjunction with the factory rubi rails.

I have no doubt that the sliders are stout enough to handle the weight of jacking up the rig from them, but I would be cautious using a high lift on a slick surface like the bottom of the slides. You risk the rig coming of the jack and hurting someone!

Let me know if you have any other questions at all.

-Ryan

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have placed several orders with ExtremeTerrain and have been really happy with the service. I mistakenly ordered a part for a 2 door JK, not 4 door. One call, 10 minutes and order was corrected and still shipped same day. They have earned my business.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
I have placed several orders with ExtremeTerrain and have been really happy with the service. I mistakenly ordered a part for a 2 door JK, not 4 door. One call, 10 minutes and order was corrected and still shipped same day. They have earned my business.
I'm glad we were able to get your order corrected and turned around so fast! Sometimes people actually get angry because they'er order ships before they can call in and change it. In your case it worked out perfectly, just like it should.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future!

-Ryan

·
Registered
805 Posts
I totally agree with extreme terrains superb ordering processing and delivery. Ryan, you are awesome man. PM'd him for a quote, got he quote made the purchase and was notified every step along the way with regards to to order. They shipped within a couple of hours of ordering them. Ordered the barricade sliders and I tell ya, that box was heavy; these things are STOUT.
Impresses with the notifications. A $350 package with more notification about its processing and whereabouts than the $35K jeep.

Thanks again. I'll throw some pics up when I put them on the jeep. The jeep I don't even have possession of yet. Hahaha.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
I totally agree with extreme terrains superb ordering processing and delivery. Ryan, you are awesome man. PM'd him for a quote, got he quote made the purchase and was notified every step along the way with regards to to order. They shipped within a couple of hours of ordering them. Ordered the barricade sliders and I tell ya, that box was heavy; these things are STOUT.
Impresses with the notifications. A $350 package with more notification about its processing and whereabouts than the $35K jeep.

Thanks again. I'll throw some pics up when I put them on the jeep. The jeep I don't even have possession of yet. Hahaha.
I'm glad we you your part so quickly and you enjoyed the process! Hopefully you get your rig soon so you can get them installed! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the future.

-Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts