Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of us know what it is like to be out with our new spouse and run into an ex...but how many of you have been out in your new Jeep and have the same thing happen? I pulled into the firing range yesterday and as I get out my son says "That Jeep looks just like our old one." (He says "our" like he ever made a single payment.) I turn around and look and it is the old Jeep I traded in months ago on my new one (pictured on left). It looks like it did not end up too far from home. Luckily they were civil to one another.

I think this might just be the most awkward "Jeeps Parking Next to Jeeps" pic ever. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,260 Posts
I had a similar thing happen shortly after I bought my TJ. Two months after I bought it I was out at our local Scout Camp at our annual preview of the upcoming activities. I was sitting across from the table from a group and one of the ladies commented that I had bought their Jeep. She said her son (at another table) actually noted it because of the snorkle on it. Two months later at our annual work day out at camp, there was a fellow looking over the Jeep and I walked over. He introduced himself to me and he was the husband. He gave me good information about the maintenance history of the Jeep. His boys had gotten to big for them all to get in the TJ so he traded it for a Ram 2500.

The owner of your previous Jeep probably feels like I do about my TJ - we're glad the PO traded them in and we had to opportunity to get a good Jeep and keep it going.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts