Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2013 JKU sport
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

I’m looking for recommendations on axleshaft (also opinions & experiences with Ten Factory and Nitro). I have a bent flange in my 2013 JKU NON-rubi rear D44 (right side). Preferably pre-pressed and all. I figured I could try and prevent another possible bent flange while upgrading/ replacing. TIA! (pic for attention)
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
81 Posts
I went with the Torque masters. They were in stock and I had them within a few days. Installation was stupid simple as they come fully assembled and ready to bolt in.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I installed Ten Factory Dana 44 30 spline in my JKU Sport a few weeks ago. Preassembled. Great price, quality - everything went very smooth.

I've read and heard that Revolution is the wholesale manufacturer and supplier for many of these aftermarket axles... If you want to support Revolution - go buy theirs directly from them - I talked to them in person at a recent Jeep event after I bought and installed my Ten Factory axles... Otherwise you MAY be getting the exact same product elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I’ve been running Ten Factory shafts front and rear for years. My Jeep is heavy and I run some pretty challenging trails. I have had no issues with the rear shafts. No bent flanges, no leaking seals, etc. I did destroy one of the u joints in the front a few months ago. Ten Factory sent me a new shaft under warranty, which was nice.

·
Registered
2013 JKU sport
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I installed Ten Factory Dana 44 30 spline in my JKU Sport a few weeks ago. Preassembled. Great price, quality - everything went very smooth.

I've read and heard that Revolution is the wholesale manufacturer and supplier for many of these aftermarket axles... If you want to support Revolution - go buy theirs directly from them - I talked to them in person at a recent Jeep event after I bought and installed my Ten Factory axles... Otherwise you MAY be getting the exact same product elsewhere.
I may have to look into this! Thank you.

·
Registered
2013 JKU sport
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ve been running Ten Factory shafts front and rear for years. My Jeep is heavy and I run some pretty challenging trails. I have had no issues with the rear shafts. No bent flanges, no leaking seals, etc. I did destroy one of the u joints in the front a few months ago. Ten Factory sent me a new shaft under warranty, which was nice.
This is what I looked forward to hearing. Thank you!! These are among the higher end of my list but still doing tons of searching.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Northridge sells the ten factory axles, preassembled. Though the price when I bought it a few weeks ago was $450 total. Looks like prices jumped a little bit.
Maybe 5 years ago I got the front and rear ten Factory shafts as a set from Northridge for $900. Now that same set is $1400.

·
Registered
2013 JKU sport
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dang it
Northridge sells the ten factory axles, preassembled. Though the price when I bought it a few weeks ago was $450 total. Looks like prices jumped a little bit.
Dang it, it looks like I missed that train.

·
Registered
2013 JKU sport
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Carbon Offroad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These seem more convincing than Nitro and Ten Factory! Way more companies made these than I even imagined (but also barely did research, wanted a feel of what actual jeepers ran first)

·
Grumpy Old Guy
4,262 Posts
Ordered Carbons over the weekend. Both rears ae leaking. In with the new....

·
Registered
2013 JKU sport
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How is an axle shaft “convincing?” 🤔
Lol more so with the number of people who’ve chimed in and backed them. I think I MAY have heard a bit of them in the past. I’m still waiting for others to chime in as I do more research before finally choosing. (Also I just realized it was your JKU that I looked at when considering MCE fenders and ACE liners. Sweet rig! I also see you run the ten factory’s, which are high on my list)

·
Registered
2017 JKUR 3.5" MC Kit
438 Posts
I'm not doubting other products being good... But i just don't understand paying more, and getting a lesser warranty. The revolution have lifetime bent flange coverage. Seemed like a no brainer but of course to each their own.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 49 Posts