Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Sorry to hear that hassle, but thank you for your input! At this point, it almost sounds like I can just flip a coin to choose between Ten Factory and Carbon. My only incentive for Ten Factory is the pressed studs (it seems through northridge4x4) and then not being screw-in type studs. Otherwise pretty similar and equal number of supporters for each have chimed in.
I just ended up ordering Ten Factory shafts for my '15 JKU.
Most places are on back order but a forum member turned me on to Offroad Elements who had them in stock. Ordered yesterday, supposed to arrive Friday (probably Saturday though).
I called and checked before ordering and they were in stock as of yesterday (I had emailed last weekend and was told they were in stock, but Northridge told me same thing but had sold out of them over night when I had waited to order), they also said wheel studs are not installed (everything else is) due to worries about damaging during shipping.
Good luck w/ your search.

·
Registered
2013 JKU sport
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Most places are on back order but a forum member turned me on to Offroad Elements who had them in stock. Ordered yesterday, supposed to arrive Friday (probably Saturday though).
I called and checked before ordering and they were in stock as of yesterday (I had emailed last weekend and was told they were in stock, but Northridge told me same thing but had sold out of them over night when I had waited to order), they also said wheel studs are not installed (everything else is) due to worries about damaging during shipping.
Thank you! Exactly the route I was leaning towards though Revolution and Carbon seemed good too. I’ll be reaching out to offroad elements for them and keeping fingers crossed they have them. Congrats on the new parts!

·
Banned
461 Posts
Nice place. What is everyones opinion on Yukon gear? Not bad priced on what i need. Import?

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Banned
461 Posts
Didn’t forget the free spin kit will require you to buy new wheels, with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern.
Still on factory rims and want to buy nice aftermarket. So i am holding off for the next step. 1.freespin kit 2.regear to 4.56 with new innershafts in front axle. 3.new rims 5x5.5 4. BBK with modified rotors for larger hub and 5x5.5 bolt patern. 5. New rear axle shafts. 6. BBK rear with modified rear rotors if needed. Yes, i know the list is about 7k. in price. Dream big or go home.....🤣

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Still on factory rims and want to buy nice aftermarket. So i am holding off for the next step. 1.freespin kit 2.regear to 4.56 with new innershafts in front axle. 3.new rims 5x5.5 4. BBK with modified rotors for larger hub and 5x5.5 bolt patern. 5. New rear axle shafts. 6. BBK rear with modified rear rotors if needed. Yes, i know the list is about 7k. in price. Dream big or go home.....🤣
Since you’re prepared to buy new wheels, consider the Teraflex full float conversion kit. I believe it comes with chromoly axle shafts and big brakes. About $3500 for both front and rear. It will get you the free spin in front plus the full float benefit for the rear.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I used 10 Factory in my Wifes Rubicon. My Daughters sport has Revoltion. No complaints with either. I grenaded a U-joint in Moab this year and 10 Factory replaced the shaft without question. I am luckier than most as i live 10 minutes from Revolutions facility and 10 Factory is 30 minutes the other direction. I pass the Owner of Revolution at least once a week on my commute to work.

Reactions: Boxcarwill
41 - 49 of 49 Posts