Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I know the whole "z" metaphor about my front end. But it still does not answer the question as "How do I get my front axle back to center?" My toe in is correct, everything is tight and there is absolutely no slop anywhere. It's only a 2.5" lift so an adjustable track bar won't help....what do I do? I can't travel more than 10 miles without my ABS and.ECS lights coming on and staying on. This is a 2012 JKU Sahara "Arctic" Edition with a Teraflex 2.5" budget lift (coil spacers and rear track bar relocation bracket), which coincidentally, the rear axle is still just fine! Please help with suggestions?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Why wouldn't an adjustable track bar help..? The only way to move the axle left and right is with the track bar.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JReed615 said:
Why wouldn't an adjustable track bar help..? The only way to move the axle left and right is with the track bar.
Because as far as I can tell, adjustable track bars are meant for those with 3" lift or more. Therefore I would be -.5" on a track bar? Please someone tell me I'm wrong!

·
Registered
710 Posts
WhiteLion6699 said:
Because as far as I can tell, adjustable track bars are meant for those with 3" lift or more. Therefore I would be -.5" on a track bar? Please someone tell me I'm wrong!
JKS makes an adjustable track bar for jeeps with and without lift.

·
Registered
85 Posts
x3. used adjustable jks track bars on front and rear to recenter after 1.5 inch lift. my axels were off about a 1/2 inch front and rear after the lift. some would live with that and the driveabilty was not effected, but it bothered me so i installed the jks bars. no regrets

·
Registered
261 Posts
i just put 2.5 coil spacer on my 2012 and no problems straight as an arrow.....and no lights coming on ( yet ) lol....nothing but minor problems out of my jeep though lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have the teraflex adjustable track bar with a 2.5 lift. An adjustable track bar is recommended with any lift.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
I didn't read this whole thread but if your axles have shifted regardless of how far, adj track bar/s will fix it. JKS makes very good ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts