Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ran this trail on Sat. with 2 YJ's, one CJ and a TJ. This is the second time we have run this trail but the first time in daylight so I could video it.
Be warned my videos are always long but this one is even larger it is 55 minutes of wheeling a hard trail. We had so many good obsticles I just did not find much to cut out. Hope you enjoy it as we had a great day.

Video Die Harder

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Awesome video, and trip, Hackle. Can't imagine trying to get your lines on that trail, in the dark. Great to see some good technical wheeling like that. Glad you all had such a great time.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the comments and glad you enjoyed the video. Hope you had a Happy New Year and got to get out a wheel some. It was a very fun trip and we had no breakage. We were just wondering where Jack (1BLKJP) was????:)
BTW it was a long night on that trail:) I enjoyed the day time version much more.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I wanna be you. :D

Great pics and video Hackle! Keep em coming!

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
awesome video. i'm starting to see the draw to rock crawling, but i'll still take mud first :D

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hate mud and am very glad I live in AZ. I can go rockcrawling all day and come home and not have to wash the Jeep:) I hate dirt falling in my eyes when I go to work on the Jeep. So mine is always clean:D

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
I hate mud and am very glad I live in AZ. I can go rockcrawling all day and come home and not have to wash the Jeep:) I hate dirt falling in my eyes when I go to work on the Jeep. So mine is always clean:D

that is a good point, but there's no feeling like going through a huge puddle or up a muddy trail.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
There is plenty of mud in this part of arizona.... even a little bit of snow. Still waiting for the video to finish downloading.

Just took out my TJ yesterday for the first time. Not a bad little trail, and am surprised at how well it did with the little street radials did. YOu should have seen this hill I climed! XD

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
*** That green TJ in the very begining is Joe("Flexy"). I know him through my dad, pretty cool guy and one awsome rig!

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Great video! I am terribly jealous.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
You know why I wasn't there Hackle. The way my junk is rolling right now no way I'd trust it on Die Harder. But I'm sure I'll catch all of the hell about it anyway. :D :D :D Video looks good bro. And believe me. I am pissed that I couldn't run it.

AzTJ. You are right. That is Joe's TJ.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
That's really impressive.
Are your rigs street legal there? or do you tow em to the trails?

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
That's really impressive.
Are your rigs street legal there? or do you tow em to the trails?
The rigs that you see in the video are all trailered most places they go. However Hackle and Joe (Green TJ) both have their registered, emissioned and street legal should they want or need to drive them somewhere in the city.

However with Joe running a 4cyl, auto trans, 37's and 6.13's it's not driven on the street much. :D Hackles isn't much better with a 6cyl, manual, 39.5's and either 5.13 or 5.38's (Sorry, Jim I can't remember which one it is :D ).

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Street legal yes on all 4. Street smart? No!
I will drive mine to the gas station and the car wash that is about it. I did drive it all over Moab this year at EJS and wore out the rear tires:(
BTW Jack we did not bring you as we wanted to get home in time to watch the UFC fight:flipoff:
See you next time.

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
Wow, I just got to watch the video. That looks awsome, Hackle! Thanks for sharing the fun with us.:D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
BTW Jack we did not bring you as we wanted to get home in time to watch the UFC fight:flipoff:
See you next time.
Blah Blah Blah. Whenever you start in on this I have the feeling I'm about to get lectured by my grandpa. :D :D :D

Don't worry I heard plenty from Joe for not showing up Saturday. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts