Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm getting back into trail riding and would like to meet up with some locals to ride with. I've got only one buddy right now who is into riding. Neither one of us really have a lot of time to ride but I would like to get with more people and atleast ride once or twice a month. We ride on Roberts mill occasionally and I was on Aetna a few weeks ago. I'm running a 01 TJ with 2" spacer lift and 33" bfg ats. Over the next couple months I'm def. going bigger. I used to run a built 97 and a 79 cj5 before that so I'm not new to wheeling just been out of it since 07. My 97 decided to roll down my driveway in the middle of the night and total itself out. Also I have 96 Honda civic hotrod for sale if anyone is interested in buying or trading for it. Hope to hear from yas soon.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I know a few good places close by.

Lewis Chapel and Prentice Cooper

·
Registered
82 Posts
Im in Chattanooga as well, have been lurking around this forum and never really posted..... Im busy with work, school, and wedding planning - but would love to do some riding on the weekends...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys check out our new club on facebook its Cleveland Off Road Nuts myself and Sammie from Tom's is starting it ya'll are welcome to join Kenny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts