Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a product that holds the back door open while I'm unloading whatever it is that I have in the trunk of my JKU. Does anyone know is a product like this exists already or am I gunna have to invent it myself? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
doorchox gone?

I think that doorchox may be out of business. ordered a set a few weeks back with no response. their customer service email address was returned not found. Bummer.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
You must have an older wrangler. Our 017 has a catch built into the rear gate and once you reach a point within this catch, the door stays open. Granted this is without any added weight on the tail gate door.

·
Registered
2 Posts
BTW, Turns out DoorChox is legit - received mine today and they work really well. Side business for the DoorChox business owner - so takes a bit to receive orders.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You must have an older wrangler. Our 017 has a catch built into the rear gate and once you reach a point within this catch, the door stays open. Granted this is without any added weight on the tail gate door.
You just taught me something. Tried it on my 2016, and it has it too. Never tried it because I was always afraid to push too far back on the gate. This is awesome. Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: JeepOverland
1 - 11 of 11 Posts