Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I lasted six months without my jeep. I had a truck, then a car (for a week and hit two deer at once) then, tonight I bought a 2005 wrangler x, has sail cloth soft top, half doors w/ soft uppers, and ac (if I ever even use it) Manual trans, aluminum wheels with new tires. Bone stock except for headlight covers and a tube bumper which when I have the money, Ill replace with something else unles someone will trade me. I thought it was best to find stock and do what Id like with it. Silver exterior and black interior, so that eliminates me painting it like my last jeep :bottom: needless to say, I am very excited! :punk:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congratulations! Watch out for the deer though, it would be a shame to peg any deer with this one. And I think you get extra points for nailing two at once. 15 points. Is it the 2.4 or 4.0?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4.0, I drove a 2.4 just for the heck of it, and I would never buy one... I dont need a fast vehicle, but when I pull infront of someone, I wanna go lol. Totaled the car, and made me a few hundred bucks... and now I got a jeep. Not a bad deal..

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
A lady T-boned and totaled my Nissan 4wd, and I found an 04 Sport with only 13k miles. I am surprised how well the Jeep rides and handles. Jeep Wranglers are classics that never go out of style.

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
Welcome back to the insanity. Congrats.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What made you get rid of the first one??
I "thought" I wanted a truck to haul my bike and I did alot of irreversible stuff to my jeep lol. Turned to a bad money pit

Glad to see you back in a Jeep- You realize of course this is the only cure for your illness-JEEPITIS?

Welcome back to the insanity. Congrats.
My new jeep is a great cure! And mods haha glad to be back!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Nice Jeep...can't wait to do the same thing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts