Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 2010 Rubicon I sold about 6 years ago and I went back to a TJ. I love my 04 that I’ve had now for 6 years and I’m gonna hate to see it go but three kids later I need more room so I’m now the proud owner of a 2012 Artic edition. Previous owner sold the factory black rubi wheels and put a set of 18” Sahara wheels plastic dipped black and I’m not a fan. I’m gonna install a 2.5” lift within the next week or two and then I’ll be ready for wheels and tires. When I had my previous JK I used this forum to find a vendor that had a great deal on the wheels and tires I wanted so I was hoping that I could do the same this time. What I want is a set of 20” Black Rhino Overland wheels with either a 305/55r20 or a 33x12.50 in a good name brand tire i.e. Duratrac, BFG, Cooper...etc.

Thanks for the help in advance.

On a side note I’ve also considered 35’s but this will be my daily so I worried about power loss, worse ride and fuel mileage decrease. So my question will be is there anyone that went 33’s and didn’t regret it? All the post I’ve seen is people regret 33’s but I just don’t think I want to go with a bigger lift and 35’s.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts