Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I've missed my Anvil JKU Rubicon since I sold it. This go around, we went with something a little less orthodox.:)

I got a nice deal on a 2019 Rubicon with LED lighting, leather, electronics pack and other little things.
I've already ordered the tubular Nerf-Step from Quadratec cause my 4 year old already tumbled out lol... This platform is definitely higher than the JK.
She'll get Expel Ultimate paint protection on the front and ceramic on the rest.
Maybe a steel bumper and winch in the near future?? Anyway here's Kermy:

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 wrangler Sahara Unlimited. Fully loaded , cold weather package, tow package, One touch Sky top
128 Posts
Sweeeeeet. Also like her name

·
Registered
323 Posts
Congrats. I'm a skittle color guy myself went from Hypergreen to Punk'N. Wouldn't have it any other way. The JL is a big leap forward. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys!
After driving her for a bit, I can really feel the major difference in evolution. Still a wrangler but some Grand Cherokee DNA in there too. Nice balance. The color makes the car so exciting for me.
Steel bumpers ordered too! Should be here tomorrow! :action-smiley:

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
You need to lift it and put 38's on it so you can see it in the mall parking lot,,,,LOL

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thank you guys!
After driving her for a bit, I can really feel the major difference in evolution. Still a wrangler but some Grand Cherokee DNA in there too. Nice balance. The color makes the car so exciting for me.
Steel bumpers ordered too! Should be here tomorrow! :action-smiley:
Congrats! the steel bumpers are a great upgrade there are a lot of after market bumpers but I think the MOPAR rubican bumpers are the nicest looking

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats! the steel bumpers are a great upgrade there are a lot of after market bumpers but I think the MOPAR rubican bumpers are the nicest looking

I just love the look of that steel bumper. Just looks so tough. It arrived scratched up just like everyone else who ordered it... lol The Mopar box is totally incapable of containing the end of the bumper and all the UPS guys drag it around so I needed to touch it up with some flat black paint.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I just love the look of that steel bumper. Just looks so tough. It arrived scratched up just like everyone else who ordered it... lol The Mopar box is totally incapable of containing the end of the bumper and all the UPS guys drag it around so I needed to touch it up with some flat black paint.
I didn't buy mine online got it directly from the dealer and they carried the box out it was perfect and intact after reading all the reviews about the shipping issues i figured atleast at the dealer i could look at it and if any issues refuse it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts