Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new jk and putting on an tire carrier and bumper... What can I use to cover the area up on the tailgate where the stock carrier goes?

Pics would be helpful also!
Thanks for the help. Sean

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Depending on the bumper and carrier you go with, it may come with one. I bought the ACE Engineering set which opens with the tailgate so there is a special bracket that mounts there. If you are getting one that opens separately, there are a number of companies, including ACE that has a "tramp stamp" for that area. There was one for sale last week in the classifieds by a good guy from here. Do a search for tramp stamp and you should fine it, not sure if its still for sale or not.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Hey, thanks man! :wavey:

Yeah, I'm the one selling that tailgate cover. I can work with you on the price since it looks like you'd have to put some paint on it to make it match your black Jeep. It is currently painted Commando Green that matched my Jeep.

Let me know if you're interested or need more information on it Sean. :thumb:
No problem! :thumb: Figured I'd try to help a fellow member out. Just giving out options, he could always plasti-dip it as well.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Check out swagg offroad. They make one ive seen a couple members here use them.

Dont ask me why the name "swagg offroad" but from what i her its a good product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts