Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a place that will flash my jeep to allow me to get the back up camera done, but every where around Fort Campbell is looking at 200 bucks. Does anyone have a better place that wont rip me off for a 10 min download

·
Let the Jeepn Times Roll
2,093 Posts
I have been looking for a place that will flash my jeep to allow me to get the back up camera done, but every where around Fort Campbell is looking at 200 bucks. Does anyone have a better place that wont rip me off for a 10 min download
There are 3 products. They're called navtool, lock pick, and nav-tv. They run about the same price as above but you get so much more. Easy installation and no stealership involved. I'm going this route and my navtool will be delivered today. Read the forums on these devices. Lots of positive reviews and usage stories.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I did not know about navtool... I was in the same boat of not wanting to pay that much to my dealer here. (Purchased 2 JKs on the same day and 2 weeks later they want HOW MUCH to flash the radio???) Navtool looks pretty slick.

·
Let the Jeepn Times Roll
2,093 Posts
I did not know about navtool... I was in the same boat of not wanting to pay that much to my dealer here. (Purchased 2 JKs on the same day and 2 weeks later they want HOW MUCH to flash the radio???) Navtool looks pretty slick.
I thought so too. Will be installing it this weekend so long as ups delivers today. . Brown Santa again. It never ends

·
Registered
321 Posts
I thought so too. Will be installing it this weekend so long as ups delivers today. . Brown Santa again. It never ends
Can't wait to read hear how the install goes and how you like it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Install just completed. 2.5 hour job. Very happy with the end result. Navtool bypassed the dealer. Now to figure out its other features

View attachment 2804817
Thanks Rubiman. Definitely sold me on it! My dealer is not getting the $$$ for what should have been standard!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts