Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,

I'm new in this forum and I would to hear suggestion about the backup camera installed on rear bumper.

Thanks !

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Have you read any of the dozens of existing threads here about backup/rear cameras?

Its got to be one of the easiest searches one can do here. Just use the token "camera" since there are few threads/postings that use that word which aren't related.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hi to all,

I'm new in this forum and I would to hear suggestion about the backup camera installed on rear bumper.

Thanks !
As WaltA (so impolitely) mentions, there are several threads on the subject. I've been pondering this for som time myself. I think what I've decided to do it get a Garmin which has a wireless backup camera. The Garmin is really for my motor home, however I would use it also in my Jeep when not in the motor home (which is 95% of the time). I would install the backup cam on the Jeep since the motor home already has one. Currently I use my iPhone for NAV.

·
Registered
473 Posts
What's your budget? Are you going to install it yourself? Do you have a Nav system in the dash now? This would give us abetter idea where to start...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts