Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum from Montreal Quebec.
I've had my share of wranglers :
2005 totaled during offroad session
2007 lease 4 door wrangler

looking to get the 2011 wrangler unlimited.
My question : the wrangler uses the same nav system and display as the grand cherokee, except the cherokee has a back up camera, which should be the camera itself and a wire hooked up to the back of the display.
jeep dealers don't seem to be very savy on how to do this and will only give me the option of ordering after market parts.

would anyone now or have access to the display specs so that I can do it myself? (hooking a back up camera to the display unit.)

Thanks,
AJ

·
Registered
116 Posts
From my research on this topic for a 2010 Wrangler you will need a lockpick

Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum from Montreal Quebec.
I've had my share of wranglers :
2005 totaled during offroad session
2007 lease 4 door wrangler

looking to get the 2011 wrangler unlimited.
My question : the wrangler uses the same nav system and display as the grand cherokee, except the cherokee has a back up camera, which should be the camera itself and a wire hooked up to the back of the display.
jeep dealers don't seem to be very savy on how to do this and will only give me the option of ordering after market parts.

would anyone now or have access to the display specs so that I can do it myself? (hooking a back up camera to the display unit.)

Thanks,
AJ

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I will enquire about the 2011 because it seems that they only offer upto 2009.
but great find :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts