Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow members,
Last year i purchased my '15 Jeep Jk sunset orange. I am looking to add wheels soon.
I am currently looking into the XD Wheels XD818 Heist.
For the XD818 they have--

FRONTS:
18x8 35mm offset 5x127
18x9 18mm offset 5x127
18x9 30mm offset 5x127

REARDS:
18x9 18mm offset 5x127
18x9 30mm offset 5x127

I don't really know much about offsets and backspacing that is why I would like your advice on this. I am not planning on going off roading or lifting the car. But have the biggest tires on the wheels without rubbing or having any issues. But, would it be possible to do 30mm offset on both front and rear without having issues?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
434 Posts
When I called discount tire direct, they were very helpful in my choice of rim and tire size. Told them what I had and they gave me exactly what I needed. They were also the cheapest by far.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Hello fellow members,
Last year i purchased my '15 Jeep Jk sunset orange. I am looking to add wheels soon.
I am currently looking into the XD Wheels XD818 Heist.
For the XD818 they have--

FRONTS:
18x8 35mm offset 5x127
18x9 18mm offset 5x127
18x9 30mm offset 5x127

REARDS:
18x9 18mm offset 5x127
18x9 30mm offset 5x127

I don't really know much about offsets and backspacing that is why I would like your advice on this. I am not planning on going off roading or lifting the car. But have the biggest tires on the wheels without rubbing or having any issues. But, would it be possible to do 30mm offset on both front and rear without having issues?

Thanks for the help.

All those sizes are going to have a high backspacing almost oem and if you want to run a wide tire then you want between 5" and 4.5" of backspacing.

I included a link to a wheel off set to backspacing calculator. Simply enter the numbers in the appropriate boxes and you'll get your backspacing.

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/tire-wheel-backspacing-offset-calculators

1 - 3 of 3 Posts