Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've seen a few references in this thread to the "first week of June, 2021", but my dealer sounded confident that we're looking at late July before there's a fix. Hope the former is true.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've seen a few references in this thread to the "first week of June, 2021", but my dealer sounded confident that we're looking at late July before there's a fix. Hope the former is true.
I had my dealer put in a STAR request and had them call. They told her June to late July. The level 2 support staff from uconnect told me first two weeks of June. I guess we will have to wait and see. My plan is to wait until July 1st then I will call them twice a week until the issue is resolved. The first tech I talked to from uconnect told me new radios sometime fix the issue. If they cannot support us through software updates than they need to replace all our radios.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the exact same issue and noticed this the second day I had it. 2021 Sahara 4xE. It is currently at the dealer for this issue. Will report back when they tell me they can’t figure out! Haha!
I will take my jeep to the dealer hopefully this week, I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
57 Posts
mine does same thing since I got it a month ago...sometimes it has the guide lines, most the time it doesn't

nothing major, just annoying

2021 JLUR

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ditto. New 2021 Sahara Unlimited 4xe less than 3 weeks old. Issue started almost immediately. Dealership has not fix. I have emailed Jeep Customer Service. Since this has been an ongoing issues for years, Jeep should be able to figure out a fix or at the least offer a replacement of the camera and module. We have requested a replacement, but told by service it's a software issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts

US Customer Care
2:23 PM (16 minutes ago)
to me

Hello ****,

Thank you for reaching out to the Jeep Customer Care. I'm so sorry you are experiencing this issue with the gridlines. We do know of this issue and are preparing a fix for this problem. A FOTA(Freeware over the Air) update will be sent out to be updated or the Dealership may be able to perform the update for you.

If the update is not available yet, then the FOTA will be sent out within the 3rd Quarter. Which is by the end of the summer. Also you will receive an informational email when software is available.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-800-992-1997.

Thanks

April
Stellantis Customer Care

·
Retired Moderator
100,459 Posts

US Customer Care
to me

Hello ****,

Thank you for reaching out to the Jeep Customer Care. I'm so sorry you are experiencing this issue with the gridlines. We do know of this issue and are preparing a fix for this problem. A FOTA(Freeware over the Air) update will be sent out to be updated or the Dealership may be able to perform the update for you.

If the update is not available yet, then the FOTA will be sent out within the 3rd Quarter. Which is by the end of the summer. Also you will receive an informational email when software is available.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-800-992-1997.

Thanks

April
Stellantis Customer Care
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

·
Registered
130 Posts

US Customer Care
to me

Hello ****,

Thanks

April
Stellantis Customer Care
Thanks for sharing this, I'm waiting for the gridline update too.

Reactions: Kushy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - I jus got a Jeep Willys 2021 . I have same problem with Back up camera - Lines disappear - Jeep only 200 miles FRUSTRATED as it looks that this is a common unresolved problem from JEEP - I got appointment with Dealer already but after all the reading I do not think they will fix it

·
Retired Moderator
100,459 Posts
Hi - I jus got a Jeep Willys 2021 . I have same problem with Back up camera - Lines disappear - Jeep only 200 miles FRUSTRATED as it looks that this is a common unresolved problem from JEEP - I got appointment with Dealer already but after all the reading I do not think they will fix it
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts