Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is our story on Bacon Pancakes.. have a cool bacon recipe of your own.. feel free too post it up

bacon-pancakes

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That's a pretty cool idea.
Only one I can come up with at the moment is bacon wrapped in bacon served on a pillow of bacon.

Reactions: Skiwithnoskis

·
Supporting Member
2,839 Posts
I've done that before but I perfer my bacon separate. But I get my bacon from a butcher so it's always thick cut hardwood smoked and peppered. Which doesn't mix well with cooking in a pancake

·
Registered
296 Posts
I've made pancakes and bacon separate then flash fried the pancakes in super hot bacon grease. only take a few seconds per side and they get just a bit crispy...love it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Here's one more.

I've made pancakes and bacon separate then flash fried the pancakes in super hot bacon grease. only take a few seconds per side and they get just a bit crispy...love it.
I do the same, but add some jumbo Prawns after the bacon has cooked on one side. Sometimes, an "over easy" egg on top of the finished Pancake! Now I'm hungry! Think I will go make some!!

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
I don't eat pancakes. Long story. But i like my bacon to lie in my syrup with french toast.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I like waffles with bacon inside - the little holes trap more butter and syrup and maximize cholesterol absorption. It just don't get any better'n that!

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
I couldn't make it past the "eggs fried hard" part.

That would make bacon cry!
:rofl: i can't eat runny eggs. long story, bad experience in the chow hall one day - never again.

I don't eat pancakes. Long story. But i like my bacon to lie in my syrup with french toast.
i love french toast and bacon!

I like waffles with bacon inside - the little holes trap more butter and syrup and maximize cholesterol absorption. It just don't get any better'n that!
no, that sounds like it'd be perfect for my heart's health. i don't see any issue... might have that this weekend.

I like the bacon crispy and crumbled on top of my pancakes with over easy eggs and jalapeño peppers
can't do the runny eggs, but i'm good with the rest of it! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
They tell me I am not supposed to have bacon (had heart attack) because of fat, cholesterol and sodium. But I cant figure why they serve it for breakfast in the cardiac ward in the hospital.
But the idea sounds tasty.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
now that's funny - well - it's not funny - but it is... :lmao: :funnypost:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts