Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
My kind of bacon pancake:

This still looks better than any food I've ever seen. Had to eat SAUSAGE this morning! Bacon is still at the Amish being cured. I ordered three sides of bacon at McD's a few weeks ago. About 6 bucks, and they looked at me weird, but I just hopped in my Jeep and crunched as I drove. No better day!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Who needs pancakes. Just open a bottle of Blanton's Bourbon to wash down that pound of bacon. Now that's a breakfast of "Hardcore Champions"!!

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
I don't doubt it.
Spending a week on top of a ridge not so far from the beloved Rubicon Trail, taking care of my Dad and his broken hip....his neighbors offered to bring us what we need from local town...what do you think was the only thing I asked for? Duh, Bacon. Bless the neighbor, she brought two packs!:huglove:

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Spending a week on top of a ridge not so far from the beloved Rubicon Trail, taking care of my Dad and his broken hip....his neighbors offered to bring us what we need from local town...what do you think was the only thing I asked for? Duh, Bacon. Bless the neighbor, she brought two packs!:huglove:
Sounds like a fantastic neighbor to have.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Anyone here ever tried chicken fried bacon?
I was in Tybee Island, GA a few years ago and some little bar served it with white gravy.
Loved it. I can feel my arteries clogging up now as I think about it.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
might have to dust off the recipe for memorial day weekend.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I did not expect to find a cooking recipe that I wanted to try when on a Jeep forum...but here we are and I am pleasantly surprised lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
Did someone mention bacon?

I dry cure and then cold smoke my own bacon. Believe me, after a person eats homemade bacon you will never want to eat that chemically cured store crap again.

In fact it's just about time for me to do another 2 or 3 pork bellies.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Did someone mention bacon?

I dry cure and then cold smoke my own bacon. Believe me, after a person eats homemade bacon you will never want to eat that chemically cured store crap again.

In fact it's just about time for me to do another 2 or 3 pork bellies.
That looks amazing - and this must be the longest thread about bacon on the internet!

61 - 80 of 87 Posts