Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! Well since I've broke out the tig welder at work to play I starting modding my jeep.. To start a little back ground I come from a car family dad has a very very rare 1969 302zapper motor camaro we built and a 1931 Ford couple street legal 10's drag car.. I'm a Cnc machinist and a bit of a fab guy.. Dec 19 I bought my 1st jeep 2015 anvil Willys Jku. Since I'm cheap and ocd I try to everything on my own.

Mods so far
Polly fill and base speakers (still sucks btw)
Paracord front and rear and head rest handles.
Paracord zipper pulls for soft top.
Alu plate mod under middle on back seat
Gutter guard grill "inserts"
Made a 13.5' kayak trailer for my 16' sea kayak.
And since I love poison spyder stuff but will not she'll out that much money I made my own version. Well started to make...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also for got I bought rough country wheel spacers and I made my own 3/4" front leveling spacer out of 6061 t56 Alu. And picked up the same material to make my 1"rear 2"front "lift" spacers. The bumper is just in position once I bolt it tight the out side "platforms" will be about 1/2" space between the grill.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haven't been on much lately been busy with work I got the bumper finished and I must say I even impressed myself!! I even started the back bumper ripped off the old to start making parts Lol. I'm trying to find a great deal on a winch but no luck yet

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
That's amazing! Wish I had that fab skill, it's so hard! I have a fab shop at work and couldn't do that! Wish you lived close I'd pay you to trick mine out! Looking forward to seeing your build.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Excellent work! Always cool to see a guys skills and creativity.

·
Registered
35 Posts
man, this is pretty impressive. Wish I had the tools and know how to complete those bumpers.

How much was the material / lining to complete these?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts