Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm almost feeling guilty here ~ Nov 10, 2011, I bought a 94 YJ for my son (18 yoa). 2.5, manual tranny, brand new Bestop, brand new (5) BFG 31 X 10.5 tires, RC 4" lift, KC driving and spots, SmittyBilt SRC front and rear with swing away tire carrier. The best part was only 60K miles, garage kept/single owner and all for a very low price.

In the past month I have installed Engo 9K winch, CB, Rigid Industries D2 (back up light), and I've ordered wheels.

I don't let him drive ~ does that make me a bad dad :whistling: ?

I guess I may need to find a new project....

·
Administrator
30,785 Posts
No, you are not a "bad dad". You're just a dad who needs to go out and buy your son a jeep of his own and let him build it. It's pretty obvious that you have become attached to this one.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My opinion exactly ~ the kid has a completely different view.... LOL!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Find him one, Not only will he have his own but then you two will have something to do together. TJs are nice for us younger folk! Still a Jeep but a little newer and safer.

·
The Bad Guy
23,247 Posts
Buy him one? Teach him responsibility and let him buy his own!

·
Registered
573 Posts
well because the first one was for him originally.
To do it in a nice way, "help" him out with buying one.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
x2 on "helping" him out n buying another one. the two of you would have alot of fun with each one of you guys owning a rig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts