Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an FYI guys, my wife ordered some stuff from spiderweb shades dot com. We received part of the order. Let them know about it TWO MONTHS ago. Still haven't gotten the rest of the order, or a refund. Multiple calls and emails have gone unanswered.
I will choose to take my business elsewhere from here on out.

I really hate being "that guy". I have never in my life posted a forum thread like this. I know that I only hve a few posts on this forum, I'm more active on others. With Internet sales, a person is offered little recourse. Do what you will with the information.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
They have Twitter & Facebook, try contacting using those avenues

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Wow, I have called them multiple times and have great response from them, as well as many many others on here. Maybe give them one more shot, as something doesn't seem to mesh with the rep they have here. Good luck

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as social media, that's possible, but come on, i mean, calling and emailing for two months, do I really have to make a Facebook post to get a response? My wife spoke directly to them, was assured that everything would go out the next day. They haven't answered our phone calls or emails since. I don't see why I would need to get on Facebook.

Jeepers29, glad you have had a good experience with them, just wanted to put this info out there. Would love to give them another shot, but my wife can't even get them to acknowledge her.

Edit: At this point, I am not so sure about giving them another chance. I'd just like to see my wife's money refunded.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to be fair, I want to give an update on this.

Finally got a call back from the folks at Spiderwebshades. Something lit a fire under them (maybe this thread had something to do with it). They claim that they are sending everything we ordered overnight express.
So, although I am not really what you would call a satisfied customer, hopefully I will at least get what I paid for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts