Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought my jeep in march the only thing that was wrong was that it needed a new windshield but i didnt have to inspect it until june so when june came around i got a new windshield installed for $150 not bad but today i noticed a small crack and when i turned on the heater it tripled in size right above the stearing wheel. and now it is starting to slip out of 2nd, and the frame is rusting through by the rear shackle. on top of that im in highschool and have no money.:(

·
Registered
402 Posts
I dont know if there is much you can do about the windshield, maybe take it back to where you got it and see if they can help you out. Or your insurance co. doesnt do glass repairs for free? The frame can be wrapped in plate steel and welded for not much time or money except for a days work. Also when the time comes drill holes in the bottom of the frame ends to allow water to drain. For some reason they put holes up high were water can enter but never put any holes for water to drain...

What trans?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts