Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am sorry to say that I am no longer going to have internet at my house. So I will not be able to check in everyday as I have for the last few months since I have joined. I will still try to get to a computer every once in a while to check in and say hi. Just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate all of the help I have been given and that this is a great site.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
That is a shame

Man that is a bummer. We are going to miss you on here. You will be able to check in once in awhile, won't you? It is not going to be the same without you on here. Keep us updated on your adventures, and don't stay away too long.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah hopefully I will be able to at least find a computer and put the occasional pics up.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
we'll miss you....have fun & keep in touch

·
WF Graphics Bitch
544 Posts
Bummer! How come you won't be getting internet anymore? :confused:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are going to try to spend more time with our family and since we have cable internet we are just going to turn it and the tv off all together. Plus between both of them we pay over $80 a month. It all works out though cause we have decided to go camping this weekend. Maybe even get to hit a few trails with the family. So I guess in some ways it will be better. But I sure am going to miss the internet. Anyways I have until Friday morning to play around on it. So maybe I can put it on overdrive to hold me over for a while. You all dont have to much fun without me. See ya!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
There are always free dial up services like NetZero. Slower than spit but you would be able to maintain something of a presence on the net.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts