Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the Aries bumper floating around the threads. I think it looks cool but wow it's expensive.

Anyone know of a bit more modestly priced bumper that still has the mean/badass look to it?

I'm putting it on my 2012 Sahara:

image-3732037484.jpg

·
Supporting Member
2,420 Posts
The Aries bumpers are ugly IMO. Holes and tubes everywhere :nonono: to each their own. I agree with the PSC Bralwer Lite, that thing is art. Take a look at JCR Offroad's new line up too, if I didn't already have an XHD I would probably order one of these up.

JcrOffroad, Inc.: JK Products

-Dan

·
Registered
390 Posts
x2 on the jcr bumpers... I have a tj but wow they are good looking bumpers.... makes me want a jk.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
4,474 Posts
Dan nailed it!

They also have mid and full width as well!

Another great NEW option is the ones from ACE. They have both stubby and mid-width...

Plus, there is a ton of others on the market. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you pick out a bumper!

-Jason

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I agree with JCR midwidth or the new poison spyder mid width that isn't quite up on their site yet.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Nice! I made mine too. 1/4" thick, tough as nails, less than 100 bux each.

I used 3/8 to save weight, but its still tougher than 90% of what's out there. Funny stuff, I have your bumper pics saved on my phone (along with about 20 others) from when I was trying to come up with a design. Nice work!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I used 3/8 to save weight, but its still tougher than 90% of what's out there. Funny stuff, I have your bumper pics saved on my phone (along with about 20 others) from when I was trying to come up with a design. Nice work!
LOL. Yours looks strong, functional & "nice". I left out the nice but love the way they turned out nontheless. God job Sir.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts