Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeep has expanded its Badge of Honor mobile app to reward Jeep off-road enthusiasts who complete various off-road trails. Created in 2013, the Jeep Badge of Honor program provides enthusiasts who conquer new trails the opportunity to earn an exclusive trail badge for their vehicles directly from Jeep.
The expanded program includes an array of new trails, including Northwest OHV Park in Texas, Tread Lightly! Four Wheel Drive Way in Florida and Bearwallow in West Virginia, for a total of 56 trails nationwide that includes the renowned Rubicon Trail in California, Hell’s Revenge in Moab, Utah, and Imogene Pass in Colorado.
New and enhanced features include:
  • Seven new trails
  • Trail check-in and physical badge requests
  • Locating Badge of Honor trails, directions, detailed trail information and highlights, as well as trail difficulty ratings
  • Ability to upload and share photos from various trail adventures with other fans in the Jeep Badge of Honor community

·
Premium Member
976 Posts

The 7 new trails include:
Holly Oaks ORV Park - Holly, MI
Monument Ridge - Teton National Park, WY
Bearwallow - Hatfield-McCoy Trail System, WV
Jericho Mountain 4x4 Trail - Jericho Mountain State Park, NH
Northwest ORV Park - Bridgeport, TX
Table Mesa Road - New River, AZ
Tread Lightly Four Wheel Drive Way - Ocala National Forest, FL

·
Super Moderator
22,918 Posts
don't let it consume you....:).

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have my badges for Hell's Revenge and Drummond Island. It's a neat little program, especially for free. Nice to see Jeep is continuing to expand the program.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Hopefully the app has gotten better. I used it 3 years ago to do the Ophir Pass trail in Colorado and I had to e-mail them constantly for 6 months to get the badge. It was extremely frustrating . I am heading to Ouray, CO next week and plan to drive Imogene Pass. Hopefully I can get the badge without having to beg and plead for it again.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Haha, it’s easier to do the trail than get the badge. They should have a “getting the badge” badge of honor.

·
Super Moderator
22,918 Posts
mine have all been easy peasy and after all it is free...the hardest part for me is deciding what to to do with them.

Reactions: Jay2011JK

·
Super Moderator
5,172 Posts
Yeah, I get that they can be slow to send the badges, but it is free. So you are definitely getting your moneys worth.
I am just happy they do this in the first place, it is a nice perk for owning such an expensive money pit.....

·
Grumpy Old Guy
2,952 Posts
its a free program run by a car company in a volatile market. It is a selling point to maintain customer loyalty. Im sure it falls under the marketing budget. Working marketing, I can tell you budgets fluctuate which is probably the reason it is slow sometimes and quicker other times.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I mounted my rubicon one in my Jeep. But then decided to do something different for the Moab ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
looks awesome, just a random frame?
Yeah. Got a shadow box from Walmart and painted the back part black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lloydrage

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tomorrow I am heading to Ouray, CO for a week of off-roading fun. I will be driving Imogene Pass so hopefully I can get my badge for it.
Let us know how it goes! I made reservations yesterday for our trip at the end of August. Staying at the Beaumont Hotel in Ouray.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tomorrow I am heading to Ouray, CO for a week of off-roading fun. I will be driving Imogene Pass so hopefully I can get my badge for it.

Nice. I am in Telluride now. Going to do Immogene a second time today. Hopefully doing Engineer or Black Bear Saturday as well.

They have been really quick to send badges. I received my fins things moab badge within 7days. Post pictures of your jeep there. Some people even take a selfie with their name date and trail signs to make sure they don’t deny it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts