Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yep, I did the whole process over the summer. When I reached out to them they said that the badges were on back order. I actually just emailed them last week asking if the backorder was filled and they replied that they sent them out at the end of last week and my name was on the list... How true that is, who knows I guess ill just have to wait and find out

·
Registered
1 Posts
This program is a mess. Myself and several other Jeepers went to Drummond Island a couple years ago and it took and act of God to get the badges. Last Aug, we went to Redbird SRA as they have 4 badges available. Out of the group only 1 has received all the badges. I received all but one. 7 months later, after 4 phone calls (with people who knew nothing about the program) and 15 emails I was told:

"The process is extremely tedious. Everything is outsourced and takes time. Remember too that this is a free program which we absorb 100% of the costs"

Honestly, I have no response except how hard can it be to pull something from a shelf and put it in the mail? Apparently, it is very difficult as I've found out this has been happening since the program was started. Also, apparently, since it is free they really don't care about supporting the program.

Several of us are making a 10 hour trip to Windrock Park in TN over spring break to get more badges. However, I'm not holding my breath. We'll probably not make any more trips based on this program.

At this point, my persistance in getting these badges is less about the badges than it is about customer service.

Working on figuring out how I bring visibility to the issues around this program so they get fixed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got off the phone with Jeep customer service and after telling them all sorts of information about the vehicle they told me to send an email to the badge of honor program. I guess I should not have my hopes up of receiving my badges any time soon after reading some of these posts.

I checked into Windrock for three badges. It was a fun afternoon ride, hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
788 Posts
I got off the phone with Jeep customer service and after telling them all sorts of information about the vehicle they told me to send an email to the badge of honor program. I guess I should not have my hopes up of receiving my badges any time soon after reading some of these posts.

I checked into Windrock for three badges. It was a fun afternoon ride, hope you enjoy it!
Ive been emailing back and forth with Todd Sam the marketing guy in charge of the program, every time he changes his story. He tells me they were shipped out last week, and my name was on the list, then 10 days later I ask if tracking info was available and he said hes waiting on the tracking file, then a week later I ask again for tracking and he tells me the shipping company got busy with other jobs and haven't actually shipped, and they should be shipped soon... I originally submitted for the badge in early August of 2015, so hopefully Ill have it by this august?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Got mine today!

ig: sahara_steve
Same here.

Mine was from August 2015.

Around Christmas, I wondered where it was. I emailed them, and they had the records of my ride, but, never sent it out, so they resubmitted it.

I was just getting itchy again and was going to start emailing again.

They look nice!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Same here. Mine was from August 2015. Around Christmas, I wondered where it was. I emailed them, and they had the records of my ride, but, never sent it out, so they resubmitted it. I was just getting itchy again and was going to start emailing again. They look nice!
It reminds me of sending cereal box tops away for a prize as a kid and having to wait forever!

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
In the last week I received Poughkipsee in Ouray and snake from Hot Springs and submitted for Broken Arrow in Sedona. Been a good week

·
Registered
910 Posts
I tried a few times but I never have service on the trail heads so it doesn't work.
You can take pictures of the trailhead signs and email them to the badge of honor site to get credit if your app doesn't work.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts