Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I purchased MOPAR bag 82210326 for the three rear windows for a JKU premium top but the rear tailgate window is too long and/or bag is too short! :atomic:
so now I'll return it, but do you have any advise for a storage bag that is compatible with the premium top windows?

thanks

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
so I purchased MOPAR bag 82210326 for the three rear windows for a JKU premium top but the rear tailgate window is too long and/or bag is too short! :atomic:
so now I'll return it, but do you have any advise for a storage bag that is compatible with the premium top windows?

thanks
The fact that you have a premium top is irrelevant. The fact that you have a top made after 2010 is.

·
Registered
96 Posts
That sucks when you buy something that does not work right out of the box. I always just put my side windows under the rear cargo mat and have never hurt them this way. The rear gets flopped forward if I am using sun rider mode or rolled up for top all the way back.

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
I would strongly recommended that you don't roll the rear window. It will scratch and become cloudy over time.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I feel like the scratches come from rolling it and driving with it hanging. There seems to be no real movement on the roll tucked tight in the bed with the top all the way back. Two years this way it still looks new except for those two scratches where i let it hang on those straps for 10 miles. Either way I agree with time it will scratch and become cloudy no matter what with me.:bop:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts