Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Bahrain

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mazzika 
#1 ·
Just a heads up.

If you're coming here, ensure you have stock parts or know someone here who does.

I had to swap all of my mods out (4" lift, 35" wheels, steel bumper w/ winch) for stock to get it inspected. Once inspected at stock, you;re good to swap everything back on. I've had no problems.

#3 ·
10.21 I would like to obtain information on what must be changed in on my Jeep.
2004 X
3.5" lift
Rokmen Upper & lower control arms
ARB lockers front and rear
Warn Rear Bumper with swing away tire carrier
KC Fog lights on Stock front bumper

#4 ·
10.21 I would like to obtain information on what must be changed in on my Jeep. 2004 X 3.5" lift Rokmen Upper & lower control arms ARB lockers front and rear Warn Rear Bumper with swing away tire carrier KC Fog lights on Stock front bumper

If Bahrain is anything like Kuwait (I assume it is), your car needs to be stock when it reaches the country. Meaning: no after market parts and no tinting. Here in Kuwait we will go through issues if the car's gross weight is different from what they have on their system.

We actually don't have Wrangler X registered in Kuwait, so they use Wrangler Sport. Retards...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.