Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some good ball joints out in the world that are better quality and beefier? My ride is a 2016 jk rubicon unlimited 3.5" BDS suspension fox shocks w/resevoirs sitting on 35/12.5/15's

·
Super Moderator
22,104 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
I don't know how Synergy's rate in relation to the the others mentioned but that is what I used to replaced my stock ball joints. They have outlasted the stock ones so far, mile for mile.

·
Registered
413 Posts
^^^ Must be a brand new jeep, never saw one so clean and shiny.

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
I'm also using Rare Parts ball joints.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
I don't know how Synergy's rate in relation to the the others mentioned but that is what I used to replaced my stock ball joints. They have outlasted the stock ones so far, mile for mile.
I have had Synergy ball joints in for a couple of years now without any problems. There have been some recent threads of problems with the Synergy's ball joints. Not sure if there has been a change with quality or not.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
We used Synergy in our 2013 with 90,000 miles. Figured if stock lasted that long any aftermarket replacement should as well...

·
Registered
380 Posts
I got 80k out of my oem joints. I had the shop put in Moog joints. I didn't see the need to put some exotic parts that have no long term testing.

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
I went with the Mevotech TTX. A complete set is cheaper than the dynatrac or Rare rebuild kits and they are all metal, greasable and have a good warranty. Only had them installed for a couple of months so we'll see how they work out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts