Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the enhanced Rubi rails from barricade and they are missing the hardware. I've read post from two years ago saying this is a problem. get it fixed both companies. you suck!

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,832 Posts
how old are you? relax. There are far more important things to be upset about.

Cocktail is empty
Strippers are on strike
Price of beef is climbing
Tequila shortage
Coffee is only produced by Starbucks now

Trust me, it could be lots worse.

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
I bought the enhanced Rubi rails from barricade and they are missing the hardware. I've read post from two years ago saying this is a problem. get it fixed both companies. you suck!
By the way, you spelled Barricade and terrain incorrectly in the title.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was in a hurry in the spelling . They need to get their crap together. Quality control is crap. I don't need a lecture. Companies that have issues and can't fix them need the lecture.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how old are you? relax. There are far more important things to be upset about. Cocktail is empty Strippers are on strike Price of beef is climbing Tequila shortage Coffee is only produced by Starbucks now Trust me, it could be lots worse.
I'm 37 and sell a product daily that my clients rave about. Not trying to be an a$$ but they need to get it together.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Well, you sounded like a A$$. Call them up and ask them to please send the rest of the parts. Crap happens, after 37yrs you should know that by now. Life is too short to worry about a simple inconvenience.
Not to mention you knew you bought the cheapest rails on the market & probably used a discount from Ryan.

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Well, you sounded like a A$$. Call them up and ask them to please send the rest of the parts. Crap happens, after 37yrs you should know that by now. Life is too short to worry about a simple inconvenience. Not to mention you knew you bought the cheapest rails on the market & probably used a discount from Ryan.
This ^^

And on that note :locked:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.