Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about the barricade front bumper and was wondering when installing on a 2014 unlimited sport will the vacuum pump need to be relocated and if so how much trouble and expense. Also can a winch such as the barricade fit on there without any other mounting plates ?

Vendor
Thinking about the barricade front bumper and was wondering when installing on a 2014 unlimited sport will the vacuum pump need to be relocated and if so how much trouble and expense. Also can a winch such as the barricade fit on there without any other mounting plates ?
There is no need to relocate the vacuum pump with the Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper. If you want to move it you can, the relocation kits are pretty cheap and easy.

The bumper will accept any Winch with a standard mounting bolt pattern without any additional winch plate needed.

Let me know if you'd like a quote or if you have any other questions about the bumpers!

-Ryan

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
So it's ok to leave pump in place? Yes pm me a quote please on the front bumper for 2014 wrangler may be interested in winch if you can suggest one for occasional use

Vendor
So it's ok to leave pump in place? Yes pm me a quote please on the front bumper for 2014 wrangler may be interested in winch if you can suggest one for occasional use
It is fine to leave the pump in place. Some choose to relocate it to protect it a little better but leaving it in the factory spot is just fine. I'll PM you a quote now!

-Ryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts