Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the rack did a review, had an issue with it after install won't go into details I've already posted but this is a review for the customer service.

First I got my rack to work with the issues it came with, Ryan from Extreme Terrain, offered to send me a new rack, I declined sense I already had to much into it to redo and I ended up getting it to work. Sense then he gave me credit just for having an issue, what company does that? If your looking for a roof rack or anything else Extreme Terrain sells, I would highly recommend it no company has that kind of customer service that I have dealt with in a long time. Highly recommend to at least give them a look if your buying some add ons for your jeep. Just because if you have a problem they are going to stand behind there product 100%.

I used mine for my boats for a quick trip (8 foot creek boats about 50 pounds each) worked great.

Attachments

Vendor
So I got the rack did a review, had an issue with it after install won't go into details I've already posted but this is a review for the customer service.

First I got my rack to work with the issues it came with, Ryan from Extreme Terrain, offered to send me a new rack, I declined sense I already had to much into it to redo and I ended up getting it to work. Sense then he gave me credit just for having an issue, what company does that? If your looking for a roof rack or anything else Extreme Terrain sells, I would highly recommend it no company has that kind of customer service that I have dealt with in a long time. Highly recommend to at least give them a look if your buying some add ons for your jeep. Just because if you have a problem they are going to stand behind there product 100%.

I used mine for my boats for a quick trip (8 foot creek boats about 50 pounds each) worked great.
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you got it bolted up and that it's working great for you. Let me know if you need anything else from us!

-Ryan

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not all smoke and mirrors and hoops to jump through, I didn't even send a message to them he contacted me, they back up their products. They have lots of stuff on the website already looking at other stuff to buy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Took it out jeepin today, on some of our mountain roads that should have 6-7 of snow but sense we have none was able to drive into some alpine lakes. LOTS of brush and a few heavy branches, one benefit of this thing is the tree bigger tree branches catch and just slide up the rack and off the back, got some pretty nice colorado pin stripes and the rack didn't loose any of the coating anywhere, pretty impressed so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts