Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
41,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to install my new Bartact seat covers and was reviewing videos on the installation. These aren't mine and I couldn't find any that are JT specific (these are on the JTs) but I thought I'd post them up in case anyone is interested.

Here's is a 2-part video to install with leather seats. Note: the leather rear seats have a fold down arm rest and the cloth seats do not.

And a couple for install front and rear with cloth seats:

·
Premium Member
2,084 Posts
I was looking at Bartact yesterday! What color did you go with?

·
Administrator
41,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I went with black/black.

I'm not a fan of the black interior but the covers almost look factory.

One obstacle I have is in the larger back seat. it has a seat belt for the center passenger that needs to be disconnected, run through the seat cover and reattached. There are no JT specific installation videos that I have been able to find. The ones above are for the JLU and the belt is attached to the floor and is disconnected there. On the Gladiator it attaches to the seat bottom and as soon as I figure it out, I'll post up some pics. I just haven't had the time lately.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Mine came with directions with the wrench size needed, etc. It was pretty easy but they are tight, especially trying to get it over the seat back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts