So something really weird happened to me today. I parked my jeep around 7:30 this morning, went to class, and got back around 6:30. Got in my jeep and when I went to start it, everything just went black. Almost like the battery dying but there wasn't any juice left at all. So I open the hood and looked at the terminals. Both tight. When I tried to move the negative side it sparked. However it was not loose. When I got back to the jeep everything was normal and it started right up, except that everything has been reset (like the battery was disconnected. Any ideas on how it did that when both terminals are tight?