Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've a orange stain (between the left front wheel and door) where my jeep is parked which started a few month ago. I ignored it so far because I couldn't find the source of it, but after scrubbing it of the parking sport with a high pressure washer (wasn't really possible to remove but made it lighter) it quickly appeared super strong within days.

I was now laying underneath for a while and it looks like it's right below the batterie and that there are no other liquids or pipes around that corner.

my batterie is only 2 years old, but recently I forgot the lights and it was dead after 30 minutes.

The little glass window at the batterie shows a tiny red dot at the bottom of it.. so looks quite empty?

Attachments

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Probably overcharging and boiling it out...
Probably need a new battery and probably need to remove the battery tray and address rust from acid....

Then clean your battery clamps well before reinstalling and test voltage with engine running to make sure it's charging correctly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts