Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Jeepers. Wondering if there is a better way to organize all of these accessory connections to my battery? This is in my '10 Rubicon. Connections include ARB Compressor, Security System, Warn Winch, CB Radio, and LED Fog Lights. Suggestions appreciated!

Keep on Jeepin'!
Ross
Indianapolis

·
Premium Member
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
607 Posts
Check out S-Tech:

I have one..not installed yet BUT I have seen a few of them which is one of the reasons I went with S-Tech. Plus made in USA (Colorado) AND their customer service is phenomenal!

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,075 Posts
I also have an S-Tech switch setup. It works well.
But to clean up the wiring at the battery these really help.

By the way, you should never put a wire terminal under the nut / bolt that tightens the battery clamp to the battery .

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the look of the S-Tech. Is it difficult to install, as in is there a lot of extra wiring to set it up? I saw one on Trail Recon that was mounted above the rearview mirror.

·
Super Moderator
8,075 Posts
I like the look of the S-Tech. Is it difficult to install, as in is there a lot of extra wiring to set it up? I saw one on Trail Recon that was mounted above the rearview mirror.
The wireless options are clearly easier to install. But the hard wired S-Tech switches are still fairly easy. You just have to run a wire up under the trim around the windshield, not that hard. But not as easy as wireless, my brother went wireless. But then you have to deal with the bluetooth syncing. That to me is harder than running the one wire up to the rear view mirror area.
The main part mounts under the hood, and it is just one wire to the switch panel above the rear view mirror (if you go with that location). Really not hard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts