Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just saved up and now im ready. I have a 2000 Tj and im looking at the Bazooka tubes. Got my eyes set on a Bazooka BTA8100 8" Amplified Bass Tube 100 Watts. Sound good? Anyone ever ran this or anything similar? Feedback is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
infinity basslink is my top pick on powered subs.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've got one,it gives a nice thump,fits behind the backseat,and it seems to be fairly weather resistant with the top down, I picked mine up for $99 a few years back,which brings up the question, where to get a good deal on one?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got one,it gives a nice thump,fits behind the backseat,and it seems to be fairly weather resistant with the top down, I picked mine up for $99 a few years back,which brings up the question, where to get a good deal on one?
It does fit behind the backseat? with the speaker facing out to the tailgate or to the side? Im looking at one on hifi sound connection. Bazooka BTA8100 8" Amplified Bass Tube 100 Watts - BTA8100
Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
they list the bazooka as 100 watt max. the basslink has a 200 watt rms power rating and should fit behind the rear seat.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jma20a said:
they list the bazooka as 100 watt max. the basslink has a 200 watt rms power rating and should fit behind the rear seat.
Where can i find that one?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I put the 10" bazooka tube with the built in amp in my boat at the beginning of the summer and it sounds awesome. I was pretty impressed and so easy to install. Looking to get one for the jeep too. The 10" is pretty big though I'm sure it will fit behind the seat but that's probably all that will fit back there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts