Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so my boss wants to do a small (read 2") BB on his 2001 wrangler seeing how I don't know a whole lot about them I wanted to ask about the different kinds. he wants to save up for a lift sometime in the future. I found him a teraflex BB on ebay he doesn't think that he is giong to get new shocks just use the stock ones. here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tera...ryZ33585QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

I know how to install, etc... but just wondering if there is anything missing out of this kit and if it is good enough for a pavement princess rig that will most likley never see the dirt (shame, I know).

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have another friend that still has his stock shocks after doing a 2" BB on his rig and he still wheels around with me. It's not my rig and my boss doesn't want to spend the cash to do the shocks so whatever. what do you all think about the BB that I found though? good price? crappy system??? thanks in advance

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yeah he would be fine with stock shocks with just a 2" BB on the road. All he would need would be the spacers and possibly a TC drop if there is vibrations. Should be a cheap easy upgrade.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yeah he would be fine with stock shocks with just a 2" BB on the road. All he would need would be the spacers and possibly a TC drop if there is vibrations. Should be a cheap easy upgrade.
I ran this way for a few months with no problems.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
It's only my opinion, but body lifts do only one thing; raise the center of gravity w/o providing the suspension to compensate. But it's his rig, as yes the kit looks complete. But FuzzyDolly makes a very valid point, spend the extra $4 and go w/ a reputable company just in case he has trouble w/ the bb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts