Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 2" lift for my 2011 Unlimited Sport. My local dealer does a ton of aftermarket mods and the 2" lift they recommended was a BDS coil lift. This is my daily driver with a lot of highway driving and only occasional planned trail use. I have no plans for rock crawling or serious off-roading. I don't plan to go larger than 33" tires.

What is the general consensus regarding BDS? They seem to have an awesome warranty, but I don't see much mention of them on the various forums.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
i am putting a 4" SA BDS lift on my JK now. been back in forth with them over the phone talking about what i need and don't need. all i can say is this. every time i call they listen to my concerns... and explain what they think is best, based on their assumptions of my descriptions.

i have had nothing but great experiences :thumb: talking on the phone with them and my local shop loves dealing with them... i'll have some pictures of the lift at the end of the month!

hope that helps. my 0.02 cents.

-bob :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am putting a 4" SA BDS lift on my JK now. been back in forth with them over the phone talking about what i need and don't need. all i can say is this. every time i call they listen to my concerns... and explain what they think is best, based on their assumptions of my descriptions.

i have had nothing but great experiences :thumb: talking on the phone with them and my local shop loves dealing with them... i'll have some pictures of the lift at the end of the month!

hope that helps. my 0.02 cents.

-bob :D
Definitely helps, thank you! Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
My local offroad shop loves BDS. It has one of the best warranties for lifts. As they state it...No Fine Print Warranty. If you are the original purchaser of any BDS product and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
I'm having the 3" BDS with Fox shocks put on Monday and Tuesday and I can't wait!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts