Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We see a lot about AEV and Rock Krawler and Teraflex and Rubicon Express lift kits. I've been recommended a shop near me with an excellent reputation for doing lifts and more, The Jeep Shop in Chester Springs, PA (western Philly burbs), and their site says they really like the BDS systems. Anyone out there have one of their lifts? Any thoughts about them? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
53,781 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
I ran a 3" BDS lift on my Jeep when I first bought it. I was happy with it. You can't beat the lifetime warranty. It rode a little stiffer than stock, actually felt like I was driving my F-150 again, which I was okay with. Flexed plenty for me. I did switch to a Rock Krawler kit and 5100 shocks for a smoother ride on road and better geometry with the control arms. However, the one thing I did not change when I swapped lifts was the BDS steering stabilizer. This fail after about 8 months of use. I could have sent it back and received a new one, but I just bought another one for $35 and didn't worry about it.

I actually still have the BDS lift in boxes in the garage if you're looking to buy I'd sell it at a pretty damn good price.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have a 2 inch bds lift. No complaints. Installed for 3 years now. I like the ride kind if like a truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts