Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. . . to install Alpine's new do-it-all system in your 2012-up Wrangler! It boasts the first 9" screen in the American market. If you are among the first to call within the next 30 minutes, you will be eligible to pay full retail of $2,999.99. And for that, you get FREE shipping! Don't wait--act now!

Check this beast out on Crutchfield (Alpine X-009) and Google Starwood Motors to see Alpine's show circuit custom JKU.

I know we're famous for putting outlandish (sic. ridiculous) AM things on our babies; but I think they have presumed a little too much about how stupid we're willing to be on this toy.

Jerry

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is this post sarcastic or what? Crutchfield has it for 2499
Ya, it sure is nice. Has the features I've been looking for that no other aftermarket nav system has, but for close to $3k? I'll pass. Plus it's friggin huge! Like mounting plasma tv to your dash.

·
Registered
904 Posts
. . . to install Alpine's new do-it-all system in your 2012-up Wrangler! It boasts the first 9" screen in the American market. If you are among the first to call within the next 30 minutes, you will be eligible to pay full retail of $2,999.99. And for that, you get FREE shipping! Don't wait--act now!

Check this beast out on Crutchfield (Alpine X-009) and Google Starwood Motors to see Alpine's show circuit custom JKU.

I know we're famous for putting outlandish (sic. ridiculous) AM things on our babies; but I think they have presumed a little too much about how stupid we're willing to be on this toy.

Jerry

This is for people who want to look cool out at the mall!!!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
I have it.....................

First one outside of southern cali..

best price is from

PDA Road Gear in Littleton Colorado

1 - 9 of 9 Posts