Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there beach themed hood (or other) decals out there? I see Mountain, etc. but I can't remember seeing any beach ones. I saw the Islander one - it's ok.

Ideas?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Good question. I'm on the gulf coast. No mountains! lol

·
Registered
875 Posts
There's a Facebook group "Jeeps at the Beach" based in Houston, TX. They recently changed their decal to add a Texas outline. You could ask them if they have any of the prior decals left if you're not in Texas.

·
Registered
118 Posts
You could also find a cool beach photo and turn the outline into a sticker - plenty of specialty print companies can do that.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Who needs decals when you can just go to the beach! (Using this thread as an excuse to post pics from cape cod this week...oops)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Who needs decals when you can just go to the beach! (Using this thread as an excuse to post pics from cape cod this week...oops)

I have a lot of friends that live on the cape. Do you need a state pass for this or is it open to anyone? This would give me even more of a reason to go up there sooner than later!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have a lot of friends that live on the cape. Do you need a state pass for this or is it open to anyone? This would give me even more of a reason to go up there sooner than later!

You need a permit. You can see they slapped the sticker on my rear bumper. It was $50 for a 7-day pass. Sounds high but considering it would be $20 per day to park at the national seashore beaches anyways, I went twice and considered it paid for. Bonus $10 to be able to drive through the dunes and park on the beach. It was awesome. Tons of sweet jeeps out there. Only bad part is there's very little beach open due to the nesting shore birds all summer. There was less than 1/2 mile open for driving on the beach. I believe come September a lot more opens up once the birds migrate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts