Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to be hittin the trail this Friday? I am going to TRY to get there and it will be my first time. Just looking for someone to join in...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stockers to lockers is tonight at the bobradys in Jefferson.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its open right now, just looked but thanks for the reminder. They close in January.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This trail rocks!! I'm currently here and there are a few routes I'm not doing since I'm alone. Despite that, its still great!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2resa said:
Which trails did you do?
From the map I did 93, a, b, c, j, l and then my belt tensioner broke so that stopped my day. Got it changed and went camping in Vogel st pk. Great weekend!

Some parts of beasley were too hard for my stock suspension OR I was just to chicken since I was alone. I did have plenty of tools and a winch but I didn't want to risk anything serious happening.

·
Registered
301 Posts
What map are you using? We've done 93G which wasn't too bad. Would like to go back but don't want to break anything and I've heard some of those trails are pretty intense.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK. So I made that last post from memory... the map I used is posted on one of the entrances and is labelled a bit different from yours. I hit the following trails:

93C(?) A-B
B-J (steeeep)
B-C
C-D (partial, tough rocks)
J-K
L-M

The rest I had to leave alone due to the mechanical failure. I am working on a trip to get back there. If you go- send me a PM, I will try to get up there and go. Its a 2 hour drive for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also, I did 93 G but its tough to see on the map I posted

1 - 11 of 11 Posts