Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the GA section but few people check it out....

so...

Anyone going to be hittin the trail this Friday? I am going to TRY to get there and it will be my first time. Just looking for someone to join in...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Was just there sat! Great trail but they were kicking ass. I rolled, and my buddy exploded a ujoint! Now I have a sun roof in my soft top! Have fun be careful!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paulyar said:
Was just there sat! Great trail but they were kicking ass. I rolled, and my buddy exploded a ujoint! Now I have a sun roof in my soft top! Have fun be careful!
Pretty sure my wife would kill me if I did something that bad to the jeep. Are there bypasses for the technical areas? I'm not some locking custom rig, just a stock TJ with 31s...

·
Registered
111 Posts
A big group of us rode ATVs there a few years back. It was tuff for them in places, I bet it would be fun in a Jeep.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not trying to kill the buzz! Leaf trails are beautiful , there are places to turn around. I have 7in of lift on 35s had a hard time. When you c big rocks and big dips look for the turn around. We broke ujoints tore the top and blew a power steering pump. All fixed but still gnarly. My buddy on 33 had to stick to the leaf trails. Not telling you not

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not telling you not to go bc it was one of the most beautiful rides I've ever been on. I will suggest u may want to check out Morris mnt just outside Helen

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think this past Thursday was another jeep night. So not this week but next should be another one. I will find out for sure and post back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts