Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen folk bedline their grills and front of their hood, but I want to take it one step further. I want to do a flame job using bedliner instead of paint. Any reason why this wouldn't work? Will the bedliner hold on the small licks of a flame? Or peel where it meets the paint edges?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I think if you sanded the area you were going to bedline in a flame pattern it would stick everywhere that the surface was properly prepped. If you go over onto the painted area then yea, its gonna peel.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to try it when it get warmer. Line the interior as well. If it's sanded where it's taped off it shouldn't peel right?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nope just prep it and it'll be fine. I did it to a Cherokee of mine after it caught fire. Replaced the front clip and did it on the hood and fenders. It was a black jeep and the bedliner was real subtle but looked awesome. I'll try and find pics

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dan05lj said:
Nope just prep it and it'll be fine. I did it to a Cherokee of mine after it caught fire. Replaced the front clip and did it on the hood and fenders. It was a black jeep and the bedliner was real subtle but looked awesome. I'll try and find pics
That'd be great. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts