Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I all my Dog trashed my Rear Carpet in my JKU, has anyone got fitted Bedrug liner and can pass on any comments about how they are finding it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I put in the BedTred system a few weeks ago. Same company but BedTred is the "rubberized" product whereas I think the Bedrug is more like carpet but very durable and won't mold.
It went is easily and I didn't even use the velcro strips to attach the pieces. Maybe I will when it warms up. I also have a dog (Chesapeake Bay retriever) and he is a mud-magnet so I had to do something. Also plan on going topless as much as possible this summer and have had issues with mold and the original carpet.
I have a JKU and got front and back for $475 shipped from
NoLimit4x4.com

Between this and my Trekarmor seat covers, I'm ready for the rain this summer!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You can go on there site and thell send you a free sample of both so you can get the feel for it, I just got my sample there both good quality. I like the bed rug but I go on the beach a lot and it will def hold sand so bed tred might be a better option

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I bought Bedtred and it's awesome. No more worries about wet carpet and it looks fantastic. Why is this not a factory option? My Ford Sportrac came with rubberized flooring from the factory and so should the Jeep......or at least give us an option for it Chryco!

Why do some things seem so obvious as an option that never get put in.....I don't get it. This one should be a no-brainer.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input I think I will look at the Bed Tred as that looks like a better option for me, I also have Trek Armor rear seat covers that are the best seat covers ever, just wish they would make a set for the front for my Air Bag equipped seats.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Does stuff stick to the bedtread??
How easy do you feel like it will be to keep clean?
Like what kind of stuff? It's very easy to keep clean, it wipes right up for dirt, mud, snow salt etc.

What are you bedtred folks doing with your rubber floor plugs?
Leaving them in for me. If I went topless a bunch and had the threat of rain, then I would take them out. I installed the Bedtred mostly to not have to worry about leaks (dreaded a pillar leak) and not to have to worry about keeping the carpet clean (and odor free for mildew etc) and the easy cleanup of it. Good product.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I installed bedrug not bedtred. Very pleased with it. Easy to keep clean. Fits well, didn't even use the velcro. Big improvement over the carpet. I don't use mats.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
'13 JK
4,707 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Been looking at the Bedrug/tred for a week or so now. Has anyone gotten this stuff wet? If so, how does it hold up? Ie smell, cleaning etc. I want to keep the top off as much as possible without worrying about mold and mildew smell like I had with the carpeting. I have since ripped out the carpet but am deciding between the bedrug and lining the tub. Right now I am leaning toward Bedrug in the front and Bedtred in the cargo area. Any experiences would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I installed the Bed Rug in my 2000 TJ last week. Very simple install, however I did remove the seats as I was replacing them as well. Highly recommend watching this video before installing. I did not even need the included instructions after watching this. https://search.yahoo.com/search;_yl...tallation&fr2=sb-top-search&fr=yfp-t-597&fp=1

The Bed rug feels great, is removeable when you get it dirty, wont mold or stink, and feels like carpet. Acts as a noise dampner as well. Highly recommend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts