Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my jku for a little over a week and I have the urge to wave at other jk drivers like I do when I ride a motorcycle. So last night I'm smiling ear to ear driving w my front tops off for the first time and I go through an intersection and another jku drives by and the driver waves. I was again thinking how much I like having a wrangler.

·
Premium Member
7,467 Posts
In before the lock. :)

I remember our first wave we received the day after we bought our Jeep. A very nice feeling, indeed.

·
Registered
149 Posts
next time see if the other guy will stop and sing a quick round of kum-by-ya with you. most wrangler drivers will be glad to!

·
Premium Member
10,141 Posts
Remember when I rode bikes as well... wave was normal between desert riders.

·
Registered
833 Posts
:facepalm::facepalm:I still ride motorcycles, and I always give a wave (salute) when I pass another bike. I also wave when a Jeep comes the other way. Sometimes I get a return wave, other times I don't.
But what gets me every once in a while is that I forget that I'm driving my Silverado and I wave at a biker or Jeeper......duh....Pay attention!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts