Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I put the lift on this summer and never got around to getting some pictures of it till this weekend. Installed the RE 3.5" SF and have been very happy with it. The funny part is now that I am finally getting around to putting this up I am now selling the Jeep. :doh: My father in law bought a Unlimited w/ a hemi so I am selling my TJ and buying his. Thanks for all the advice that everyone gave on this decision (earlier thread) I will post pics of the new Jeep as soon as I get over there to take some. Anyone looking for a TJ w/ a nice start to a build let me know it's for sale. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey are those the KM2s? how do you like them?
Yes they are the KM2 and I really like them so far. They drive really nice on the pavement as well. They were very hard to get but I don't regret it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grumpy That's nice.Gona miss it.Now I just bought a re 3.5 how do you like yours and how did it go on the install?
Just responded to your post on your lift. I really like the kit, sounds like you are installing the same options I did. My install wasn't too bad but it did take the majority of a Saturday with the use of a lift. I had to adjust the track bars a few times to get those axles centered ( I would recommend adjustable track bars over drilling the new mount).

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Very clean!!!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I can't decide between the Good Year Duratrac and the KM2. I really like the way the KM2s look, but the reviews I've read say they're not great on wet roads. What's your expieriences on wet roads?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't decide between the Good Year Duratrac and the KM2. I really like the way the KM2s look, but the reviews I've read say they're not great on wet roads. What's your expieriences on wet roads?
I actually don't have much experience on wet roads. I went from dry to ice covered pretty fast this year. I can't complain about how they grab on slick roads for a MT but don't have any experience with the Duratracs.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Great looking rig. I also have a black TJ can you give me the color of your fender flares they flow really nice with the black. Thanks.:D

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
looks sweet... Im considering Black when we re-paint 'er summer 2011.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I think those fender flares are a Columbia edition thing. The OP would know better obviously

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great looking rig. I also have a black TJ can you give me the color of your fender flares they flow really nice with the black. Thanks.:D
Those are a charcoal gray that are a standard part of the Columbia edition.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts